Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Altered Paper Collage



Occasionally the planets line up just right and I am able to spontaneously decide (well, almost spontaneously) to take an art class at the last minute. Such was the case recently when I saw an announcement for a short Saturday afternoon class by Cindy Kovack and I quickly signed up. I've taken classes with her before and really like her style, so I knew it would be a fun afternoon, especially since the class was to be held outside in perfect weather. This piece is my completed work from the class.

The reasons I like her classes are:

All supplies are included in the very reasonable price. No muss, fuss, or gathering and hauling supplies. Just show up and get to work.

Low drama classes! Simple enough to do by just about anyone, regardless of experience, and plenty of help and advice. Cindy follows a linear instruction method, which suits my style of learning.

Funky, offbeat projects using a lot of recycled components.

No comments:

Post a Comment